Release 1.0.0 - Final release is here
With the first final release we bring the version 1.0.0. to cf-puppeteer.
We bring some small feature, many bug fixes and a complete refactoring of the old version of cf-puppeterr.
Right now it’s possible to choose (manually / automatic) between a v2 or v3 push of your application.
CF-Puppeteer check the cf-controller version and use the v3 push if it’s possible.
To use the old push manually you can pass the option:
The new version now supports the newest structure of cf-manifests.yml files
with multiple buildpacks
But we don’t want to stop here, a new post will be written in the next days to show a small
roadmap of the plugin. We will bring some cool stuff in the next versions like
- docker support
- no-routes / -routes only deployment
Please give some feedback and open issues if you find some. github-issue tracker
- cleanup code (refactor the complete plugin)
- colorized logging - use default cf terminal logging with color
- remove some parameters (like var, vars-file etc.)
- update ParseArgs to struct instead of multi return values
- code splitting / complete refactoring
- add argument to stop old service only instead of deletion
- choose between v2 and v3 push (v2 = legacy option)
- new argument to show crash log before old application will be deleted
- show crash log if your new applications doesn’t start
Special thanks for testing on different environments and giving some good feedback