With the release of cf-puppeteer with version 1.1.0 we bring some new features and bugfixes of version 1.0.0.
To give you a overview all new fetures and bugfixes are listed below.
The moste important once are
Deploy the application without route switching - old application should still run and new one should be stoped after deployment
cf zero-downtime-push -f ./manifest.yml --no-route --vendor-option none
right now you can add new services or what ever you want.
To start the new application with routes and cleanup the old one you can do the following things:
cf zero-downtime-push -f ./manifest.yml --routes-only
Please give some feedback and open a issues if you find one. github-issue tracker
- vendor-option argument now supports the options: “stop,delete,none”
- env argument changed to POSIX style. (–env)
- upload file with v3 api temp file path generation was wrong
- delete application and rename vendor app when upload fails
- no-routes option added - ignore route switching, should be combined with vendor-option
- route-only add routes only - took routes from manifest and add them to the application (without vendor extension)
- no-start option for new deployed application